Friday, February 10, 2012

Tacos Chendo


Chendos tacos is one of the other places that I've had before during my numerous trips to Irapuato. Chendo himself is always out over the grill with all sorts of meats including eyes and brains.
That particular night I had al pastor, chorizo and bistec(steak) tacos. I found them to be delicious and although the salsa was not super hot it was still good.
Now that place is not the best in Irapuato but damn good still and the horchata was top notch.
I think the thing that stood out the most was Chendo's fine daughter working the register. I remember my cousins kept looking over trying to exchange flirtatious looks. I realize that night that if I ever own a taco stand in Mexico I will not have my daughter work there.

Tacos Chendo
Del Trabajo 858
Irapuato, Guanajuato

1 comment:

  1. Así es me parece muy bonita y fina la hija de Chendo que está en caja registradora. Muy guapa.

    ReplyDelete